Synonyms: HexaneHexanenHexyl hydride
Filtered through a 0.2 µm filter, packaged under nitrogen.
From the exclusive family of high-quality, competitively-priced BDH Chemicals — high purity solvents for HPLC applications. These solvents are manufactured at a state of the art European ISO 9001/ISO 14001 solvent production facilities and feature an unparalleled combination of performance and price for even the most demanding liquid chromatography applications.
- Designed to meet demanding HPLC and UV/Vis analytical and quality control requirements
- Filtered down to 0.2 micron level and bottled under Nitrogen
- Feature tamper-evident caps for added peace of mind
- Carry Globally Harmonized System (GHS) labeling to help with compliance
- Feature environmentally-friendly corrugated/pulp case inserts that are fully recyclable
MW: 86.18 g/mol
Boiling Pt: 69 °C (1013 hPa)
Melting Pt: –94,3 °C
Density: 0.659 g/cm³ (20 °C)
Flash Pt: –22 °C
Storage Temperature: Ambient
|MDL Number: MFCD00009520
CAS Number: 110-54-3