Reactant for preparation of:
• Organosilane amines as potent inhibitors and structural probes of influenza A virus M2 proton channel
• Lamellarin D analogues as inibitors of topoisomerase I and potential antitumor agents
• Azapeptide tocolytic agents as inhibitors of prostaglandin F2a receptor for preventing preterm labor
• Thiazolidinones spiro-fused to indolin-2-ones as potent and selective inhibitors of Mycobacterium tuberculosis protein tyrosine phosphatase B
• Orally bioavailable quinoline-based antidiabetic dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitors targeting Lys554
• Pyrimidine nucleoside derivatives with nitric oxide donors as antiviral agents
• Benzyladenosine compounds targeting adenosine A2A receptor and adenosine transporter for neuroprotection
• Naphthol derivatives as inhibitors of the vanilloid receptor TRPV1 with improved potency in rat cystometry models of urinary incontinence
50, 250 g in poly bottle
MAO inhibitor; inhibits platelet aggregation.
Features and Benefits
Meets A.C.S. reagent specifications.